Hi Bill,

The P3 is a wonderful addition to the K3 and is perfectly stable with the
current production software. Whether you purchase the basic P3 or add in the
SVGA board for use with an external monitor you will be very happy with the
results.

The postings you have been seeing all have to do with a recent beta release
adding additional capabilities to the external monitor and allowing for the
connection of an external keyboard to the P3. Once the firmware is
re-released as production level firmware I'm sure all of the bugs will be
worked out. To play it safe you can always shy away from beta release
firmware and only upload new releases once they move to the production
level. By that time the firmware has been thoroughly tested by hundreds of
users.

73,
Mike K2MK

Bill wrote