Well, I guess I was just reading into it a version of my wish list Don. I am
currently using a Logitech K120 from Staples. $15.95 and two RS Ferrites. Seems
to work OK at 100W. I tested on all bands 80 thru 10 this AM and it checked out
clean.  But there is a KPA500 in  my future I am thinkin'.

73s Jim, W4ATK