Yep, already done that.  All but the full wave 40M loop are fairly isolated,
out over the garage area. The 40M loop is about 9' over my head when at the
operating position and that was a bit of a concern. Duty cycle of course enters
into the equation and that sorta brought things down well into the safe level
for even 500w, so I added the safety factor of driving the KPA500 at 10W
yielding approximately 300 W at the antenna. That accomplishes a couple of
things, one being not have to re-purchase antenna tuners :-)) (I have tuners at
the feed points of the various antennas, more efficient that way.)

Jim