Hi Jim,

One of the following might be helpful.

If you have CONFIG:SPKRS set to 1 and CONFIG:SPKR+PH set to YES it will turn
off the right channel of your headphones. Avoid the problem by turning
CONFIG:SPKR+PH to no when using diversity.

You also need to consider the setting of two other parameters which can be
confusing with respect to SUB RX use. The first is CONFIG:SUB AF. Depending
on whether you have chosen BALANCE or NOR it changes the way the concentric
audio control operates. The second is CONFIG:L-MIX-R which controls which
receiver's audio is in which ear. This control gets overridden when
diversity is used and reverts to MAIN in left ear and SUB in right ear. So
you might have one arrangement set for general SUB RX use and when you go to
diversity it changes.

73,
Mike K2MK

Jim Bennett wrote