Hi Scott, yes - there is a separate antenna. I have an 88 foot long doublet
connected to ANT 1 and a ground mounted Hustler 5BTV connected to Ant 2. In
CONFIG, I have KRX3 ANT = ATU. So, if I understand correctly, Main uses Ant 1
and Sub uses Ant2. But, I just did an experiment and unhooked Ant 2 while
listening to the Sub w/o Diversity turned on. Signals did not drop off. So, it
sounds like they are sharing Ant 1. Time to putt off the top cover and see what
I've done. Stay tuned…..

Jim