Good Evening,
     Another week has zipped by.  Temperatures are drifting down as the
sun sets earlier each day.  The plants are turning a variety of fall
colors while the elk are readying their antlers for the upcoming
challenge.  My cedar trees are showing a lot of damage higher than I can
reach.  I doubt a buck could reach that high.
    Propagation on twenty meters was rather good all week long.  Each
morning I had easy copy on an op in Alaska.  I think we are experiencing
our semi-annual equinox period propagation.  During the equinox periods
the ionosphere can be upset quite easily by the passing solar stream.
Aurorae are quite common then.  Time to set up some aurora bounce skeds
with high speed CW.

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2200z (Sunday 3 PM PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0200z (Sunday 7 PM PDT)  7045 kHz

        Stay well,
           Kevin.  KD5ONS
-