Sorry I know this just came up but here goes again. New K3 rig operator and I
can't get CW Decode to work. I have text decode set to CW 5-40 and THR set to
Auto. I am in CW mode and have the T showing under and to the right of CW. I am
using auto spot to get the signal zero beat. Getting nice loud clear signal but
no decode. A few days back the advice was to TAP the DISP button to clear VFO b
area and see the decode. When I tap display, it just alternates between vfo b
freq readout or the time. So what am I missing here?
73 Paul