Umm...
I want one of these but I have an MFJ998 which works well. One thing I like
is seeing the values that it selects for the L network. It seems to have an
almost reliable memory and tunes in a few seconds without a lot of clatter.
Probably the best MFJ item I have ever bought. OT, don't ask me about the 75
amp "clean" switching power supply that put birdies all up and down 75
meters. I enacted the no-questions-asked return policy on that.
I'll get the KAT500...any chance that it's possible to observe the tuner
values on VFO B on the K3...or the VGA display etc? That would be so nice.
I'm not asking if it's in the works, just if it can be done in future
programming by Elecraft. Any ideas?

Chuck, KE9UW

-----
Chuck, KE9UW