I have the K3 and KPA500 tied together with the Elecraft 15-pin cable.
Will a second cable ship with the kPA500, or is this a separate item?
(Since two 15 pin cables are now required).  Is this just a duplicate of
the first?

Since shipping is about to start, I suspect I'm not the only person who
will have that issue -- better to add a cable now to the existing order
than getting it in and discovering I don't have all that is needed to get
it hooked up.

And that said, I'm going to start installing coax and baluns this long
weekend (Columbus Day), so this is perfect timing.

73, Bob, WB4SON