Did you re-run CAL PLL and CAL FIL?

I used Wayne's procedure and found it very easy and it produced frequency
readouts well within the K2's DAC resolution - dead on at most points,
always with 20 Hz, and no other equipment required.

But you MUST run CAL PLL and also CAL FIL afterward to reset all the
frequencies. That's because all you are doing by adjusting C22 is to
calibrate the frequency counter that is used for setting everything else!

If you had you filters set to your satisfaction, all you have to do is to
force the K2 to re-read the BFO frequencies after you've finished with C22.
You do that by connecting the probe to your BFO test point, enabling CAL
FIL, then, for each filter and bandwidth, change the setting away from what
you had, then move it right back. The fact that you twiddled the dial causes
the K2 to "think" you changed things, even though you put it right back. So
then it'll re-read and store the BFO frequency using the newly-calibrated
frequency counter function (Cal Fctr) to give you better dial readings.

Ron AC7AC