On 09/14/12 02:19, Fred Smith wrote:
> One thing I would suggest "strongly" is to consult with Don and ask him to
> advise you of the options and the order of installation as some can be done
> during the build. Otherwise you will disassemble much of the radio to
> install some of the options. On the other hand some are easily done after
> the build is completed at any time. JMHO

I'd suggest the "Rework Eliminiator" K2 Option Bypass Headers:

     http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/6372

They work very well.  You build the option bypass headers, and then when
you build your K2, you build it as though you are installing every
option.  Many options require that you remove a component or two from
the main board, so you just don't install those components at all during
the build.  For the options you don't actually install, plug in the
option bypass header.  Later, when you add an option, simply unplug the
bypass header and plug in the option.

73, Wayne Conrad KF7QGA