Why??  Elecraft uses a pretty effective waveform shaping algorithm in
the K3 that produces almost no key clicks just the way it is with a
short rise/fall time (about 2.5 msec if I remember correctly). What
would be gained by increasing it, and why would you want people to be
able to mess with something that works as well as it does? I'm euphoric
that Elecraft doesn't allow it to be adjusted.

Dave   AB7E