Thank you Matt.

You have clarified what was ringing in the back of my brain. I had heard something was going to change with Daylight Savings Time but not the particulars. Thus we may (or may not) have to wait until next year for the change to occur. Thank you Ben Franklin and the US Congress ;) What would we do without either one of them? (That was rhetorical folks!)
   Kevin.