From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Gary Gregory
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 5:06 AM
To: Elecraft
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 and transverters

*Has anyone got a K3 with the 2M and 70cm transverters got any comments plus
or minus as to performance.

I don't have them myself but a VK is about to order his K3 and will be
adding these transverters.

His interest is HF, 2 and 70cm and not 6M.

I thought I would ask here as I don't know what to tell him due to lack of
experience in the higher bands.

Off list or On is OK as long as it doesn't flood the reflector with

73
*
--
*Gary*
*Start the day off slow, then taper off.........*