I have been running multiple programs (K3 Utility, WSJT, N1MM,
Digipan) that send PTT or other info to/from the K3 over the serial port
(which I have connected via a Keyspan USB/serial adapter, if that matters).
 Only one program is running at any time so no problem.

I'd like to be able to run some of these programs on different computers.
 How do I "bridge" the serial outputs?  I don't believe the K3 "knows"
which program it is talking to, so is it as simple as making a "Y" cable
for the serial ports?  Or do I need some other "active" device (and
software?)?

Thanks and 73, Barry K6RM