Rick,

Is your delta loop suspended with its apex up or down, or is it a horizontal
loop?  If the apex is down or up it is better to use only one counterweight,
otherwise the antenna will "walk" if  the trees sway in the wind.  A
supporting catenary will also "walk" if a counterweight is used at each end.

At my last QTH in GM all of my HF wire antennas were supported by tall pines
and exposed to very high winds.  So I might be able to offer some
suggestions if you could please tell me about the configuration of your
loop.

73,
Geoff
LX2AO