I actually have a 20-amp Astron, as well as a 20-amp Icom supply, but I was
hoping for something in the middle. If I were just going to consider using only
the KX3 i suppose a 6-7 Amp supply would do the trick, and I would think it
might be no bigger than the KX3 itself, no?

Bill
WK6A

Sent from my iPhone