Yeah, I spoke before doing the math. As Don said, the math is simple. P=EI. Or,
I=P/E. So, I don't know what the KX3 input is but if we say it's 20 watts,
20/12=1.67 amps. Clearly the MFJ should handle the KX3 at full power, at least
for non-data modes. Thanks for shaking my cobwebs loose!

Bill
WK6A

Sent from my iPhone