I must say I have a number of projects I would rather have
Elecraft engineering work on rather than built yet another power
supply. For example:

   #1: Direct digital computer I/O for the K3, eliminating all the
   A/D and D/A conversions now required between the DSP and the
   computer.

   #2: Full MacIntosh support for all utilities. [And Jim (W4ATK),
   I will try Crossover when I am up to bleeping with my computer
   instead of doing things like building a paddle so I can try to
   become CW competent. Thanks for your offer of assistance, I may
   be in touch some day.]

On 9/18/12 at 16:05, c-haw...@illinois.edu (hawley, charles j