From: NU7B
Date: 9/19/2012 10:46:23 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KX3 atu anomalies - or it is me.

I can report that I see the same symptoms as Luca does, on my KX3 #1690 with

latest FW V1.12 and KXAT3. When I use the "Tune" button on my antenna for,
say, 30 meters, I get a VSWR readout from the display of 1.3:1. Then I
engage the internal ATU to bring that to 1:1. At that point, if I put the TX

back in Tune mode to send a carrier - the display shows the same VSWR as it
did before the ATU was exercised.

ATU mode is set to Auto. All measurements read from the KX3 display.

Steve NU7B