First thing I would say it to literally model your back yard,
including all your antennas and feedlines.  In the same model.  That
may cost you some for serious models that will handle that much wire.
Or you can visit a friend who has the software and do it on his.

In our head, among all the miscellaneous mental simplification devices
we have to understand the world, are some often expressed, like coax
laying on the ground is out of play and can be forgotten.  It's not
true of course, and it's hardly the only common misnomer.  The truth
comes up when you uncover a couple dozen surprises about what is
really going on and places where common mode current on conductors is
playing havoc.  There is no simple rule, but the site model of your
yard is worth it.

One may get away with a lot of stuff most of the time, even nearly all
of the time, but the typical backyard is so random compared to others'
backyards that no inviolable rules really exist.

One problem with an elevated long run of 450 ohm line placed ~ 900
volts of common mode voltage across a blocking point running QRO and
was destroying ferrite devices.  Literally modeling the transmission
line in the site model identified the reason why, it was just an
unlucky length in an unlucky place.  It was also dissipating a lot of
power.  Some redesign, and transformer winding, and problem gone.

It was obvious in the model. My "intuitive" mental simplification
device about how that worked was just plain wrong.  Do a site model.
There was real increase in TX radiated power after that was fixed.

There is much about antennas that simply is NOT intuitive.  The model
is not fooled.  I realize this suggestion has all the attractiveness
of being told to take out the trash, mow the grass, or plow the
garden, paint the house, or complete putting down and burying the
radials to have a truly dense field. But if you have one of those
surprises....     Heh, heh.

IF you have the site model, you can also model insertion of common
mode blocks, adding grounds, discovering where they have effect.

LIke I said, taking out the trash is neither elegant nor entertaining,
but highly useful overall.

73, Guy.