Hello Don,

Thanks for the quick response. I was just going through the K3 manual
and KE7X's excellent book, but haven't seen any reference to that. For
general ham radio operation I don't see it as a limitation, but it's a
bit disappointing that the FM filters that will arrive tomorrow along
with the 2nd RX, won't provide the capability I was hoping for.

73, Dale
WA8SRA