Stan,

Since you have decided to go with the 2.7 filter, you have a couple
decisions to make.  Do you pay for matched filters between the main and
the sub so you can have good diversity reception, or do you "cheat" and
set the filter offsets to the mean of the two filters.

At a 2.7 width, the small variation from the true offsets will not make
much difference, but you do need to set them to the mean for diversity
reception.

In other words, if one filter had a -600 Hz offset and the other -300,
setting the offset for both at -450 Hz will work just fine. With more
narrow filters, you may not be able to get away with that, but with wide
filters, the percentage change is not as great.

73,
Don W3FPR