Andrew,

The BL2 on the output of the tuner may not be the total answer.  The
conditions and situations are too numerous to address.  I would suggest
some study into antennas and transmission lines before assuming that
"anything will work" - because it is not true that "anything will work".
The one thing I can say is that if you can make an antenna take a load,
that power will be radiated.  Beyond that statement, I take no
responsibility for the specifics, it all depends on the particular
installation.

As one "for instance", attempting to feed the end of a 1/2 wavelength
wire will likely result in failure.  The KAT3 is not designed to work
into a quite high impedance.

73.
Don W3FPR