Thanks for the folks that answered. After futsing around with the
settings I now have the solution to this specific dilemma:

I have three filters in the sub and when I entered B Set and played
with the different knobs, I found when I narrowed the filter width,
there came a point where the sub was working as it should be. This
was the solution to the problem and now the sub is working properly
on all bands and so is diversity.

I'm sure this is mentioned in the manual somewhere but I never found
it.

Hopefully this will help others who have this same problem come up.

Gary
KA1J