I have a k2/100 and have a rechargeable 13.8 battery on the low power input and
a 35A power supply for main power to the 100w amp. I assume it's ok to run
power from the 35a power supply to both the low power input and the amp at the
same time right? Would I need a fuse on the low power input?  I'm going on
vacation and will be taking the K2 and have access to AC power so don't
anticipate doing any QRP so I'm thinking I don't really need to have that
rechargeable Belkin UPS in the shack and hooked up to the K2 except for
possible power outages.

Steve

Steve Roberts-W1SFR
Sudbury, VT