This is a follow up to the thread "[K3] Subreceiver IF output".

I use two LP-Pan with my K3; one on the main-Rx IF and one on the
sub-Rx IF.  I added the 10-dB preamp from TelePost, Inc. to provide
additional 35 dB isolation similar to the Cliffton Labs
amplifier.  This also lowers the noise floor by 8 dB which helps with
weak-signal detection.
http://www.telepostinc.com/Preamp.html

The two LP-Pan run on one LO so they are locked for diversity
reception using the K3 (see the same web reference I gave in the
earlier reply).

I have a SDR-IQ (SN-002) which I use for mainly 600m reception but
can also be used in place of the LP-Pan.  The LP-Pan has more choice
in SDR sw that will run with it.  I did download SDRConsole but not
played with it very much.  PowerSDR (from Flex) and NaP3 are
popular.  I plan to get NaP3 to tryout with the eme0202 soundcard
running 192-KHz span on HF.  On eme I only need about 60-KHz span but
can run up to 90-KHz if desired (limitation of the Delta44
soundcard).  WSJT9, WSPR, and MAP65 are the sw run for with it.

The signal capture/decode feature of MAP65 is similar to CW skimmer
in capturing all stations within the span...a great asset in eme
contests (which I intend to test in the upcoming ARRL EME Contest -
Nov/Dec).  Since I am running my 2m-eme station with adaptive
dual-pol diversity Rx there is never any loss due to cross-pol which
effectively give up to 3-dB more performance over my previous
Horz/Vert switched polarity system.

refer to my website for full info on my eme/vhf-uhf/mw projects:
http://www.kl7uw.com

73, Ed - KL7UW