All is well in Zion!

Thanks to all you Elecrafters for your help.
I took off the transformer and looked at the I/O board.
The 10 wire ribbon cable was loose.  How the "H" did that happen?
Well, I pushed it down - reassembled and it appears to be working FB.

The nice thing is I was not at all nervous about whether "we" could get it
working.  The first kit I built had me a bit on edge.  I really didn't want
spend $500 dollars on something I would never get working.  After some
troubles with my K1 and the great support of this group and Elecraft, I
really know that these rigs are going to work - despite my ineptitude.

Thanks again.
73
Stan AE7UT