From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Fred Smith
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 3:14 AM
To: li...@n5ge.com; Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K-Line: Antenna switching

I had also looked for quite some time and finally found one that fit
very well in my station and 2 radios a SO2R. It is the Array Solutions
Six Pack it has been working very well for over 2 months and a lot of
features so no foul ups. But the nice part is that it is so simple to
install and use.

73,
Fred/N0AZZ