I'm adding a KPA500 and KAT500 to my station equipment. The only coax to
the shack will be a run of LDF5-50 to a TBD remote switch, preferrably with
8 antenna ports.

Knowing my limitations I'd prefer a means of decoding the K3 band outputs
and controlling the remote switch automatically. An external override to
select an alternate antenna (e.g. an inverted V instead of vertical for
80m). I'd like some indication of what antenna automatically (or active
override) is selected as well.

I've looked at several devices (top ten, dxe, ameritron, elecraft) and
haven't found something that meets all requirements. Of course I could
start with just a manual unit and built something myself but I'd prefer to
buy a unit due to other priorities. I'm looking for both the shack box and
the remote relay box as well. I've seen several relay boxes that would
likely work but not yet anything for the shack.

Suggestions welcome!

thanks

jim ab3cv