My example assumes a worst case of 0 dB return loss at all harmonic
frequencies (i.e., the harmonic energy is all reflected). Any radiation
or other loss mechanism at the harmonic frequencies will just decrease
their reflected power and lessen their contribution to the total
broadband reflected power seen by the meter. The real situation is even
more complicated, as the directivity of the wattmeter coupler as a
function of frequency must also be taken into account to determine the
actual indicated VSWR.

Also, I should have said in the original post "... your antenna would
have a VSWR of 1.07 AT THE FUNDAMENTAL FREQUENCY."

73...
Randy, W8FN