KN5L sez  'My plan is to try a Samlex 1223 or 1235 next. Reports are that the
Samlex products have a quieter fan.'

Before you do, check on warranty repair policy. I bought a Samlex 1223 for my
K3 from HRO. Samlex Corp was in BC, Canada, I believe.

It took a month to get my unit replaced when if failed in the warranty period.
No quick-ship replacements, no phone support. The replaced unit died shortly
after the 90 day replacement warranty.  This was a couple of years ago, so
things may have changed. But, it's something to check into.

My current PowerWerx supply has been working well for a while, and is very
quiet.

73

Randy Cook - K6CRC
k6cr...@gmail.com