Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 07:09:37 -0400
From: Bill <b...@w2blc.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 - what power supply are you using?
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net

I am about to replace my 35 year old Astron 35 amp supply.
The choices
are switchers or analog and 20 or 35 amp. The supply will
ONLY be used
for the K3. Everything else in the shack is on a different
supply.
Questions:

Are the 20 amp supplies enough power for the K3?
Are switchers any good or is their track record poor for
life and noise?
Should I consider anything other than Astron?

Thanks,

Bill W2BLC