Hi Madelyn,

I moved to a new house and had e-mailed a couple of times to make sure
that you use the correct address. Lisa was also involved. There is
therefore a chance that this order will bounce back to you, I have never
seen the German post successfully forward packages.

This was also supposed to ship with my other order that you sent me the
mail for 14 minutes later. That one went to the correct address.

Best regards,
Mitch