Howdy K3' people:

for several days I have gone over and over the fine details of
accessories and must-haves on the K3 pages. The result is that I have a
general idea of what I need. However,  I'd like to have several users
tell me what to keep on the list and what to toss-or-add.

Primary concern here, usually, not always, is JT65 or CW on 10-10m. 6
meters a lot of weak signal and some EME using, again, JT65 ..
meteor-scatter with FSK441 and tropo-dx with ISCAT.

I want to get back onto EME on both 2m and 432  .

The transverter selections actually confused me in that it's not obvious
how an antenna gets connected to them. And, what's the advantage on 2m of
the X-verter versus the built-into the K3?

Filters ... and the TCXO ''' that seemed logical .. what filters then.

Do I need a filter for each transverter as well as the second Rx and the
main Rx?

I like to run the CW-Skimmer. Is the K3 able to receive wider than my
not-so-appropriate FT-950?

Can I run JT65hf on one K3 receiver, say on 20m and the other Rx be
running JT65HF-RX on 10m? Or CW-Skimmer on the other?

If you here/copy someone on one RX,  can you"easily/quickly" switch the
Tx portion to the respective receiver so as to make the call?

Since the Digital modes take access to a soundcard, how are some of you
using two different Bands Rx input from a soundcard to whatever program
(JT6gHF, HRD, FLDigi) for example?

Pardon the deeply detailed questions, I am able to do a moderate level
with the old FT-950 but want more; want wider receiving sometimes;
want true ability to simultaneously rx then transmit on two or more
bands where xverter or main rig is listening

Single-Op multi bands or whatever they call it.

Thanks for the patience. If it's too complex for an Email list then just
send to me direct email either way, I'd like the answer to order the
right things.

--
73
KD7YZ Bob