Many of us thank you for allowing AM transmit thru the 13KHz
filter. As someone who doesn't expect to use AM, except when the
need suddenly arrives, having a filter slot for it was annoying.
Now I can move the 2.7 filter next to the 13 and have 3 slots
for SSB/CW/Digital.

Are there any improvements in CW decode and CWT which was
impacted by the improvements AGC in version 4.51?

Cheers - Bill, AE6JV