David is THE MAN. He is incredible. Without his help I would have purchased way
more stuff than my skill level will support. He told me exactly what I needed,
and (more importantly) what I didn't. Really helped me a lot--and then he
recommended I sign on the the Reflector and ask for additional input. His
advice was spot-on as it turns out, and my kit shipped today...
You certainly won't see any complaints from me about Elecraft's tech support,
thus far.
TB