 From: W5RDW <rwhitete...@verizon.net>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] [KPA500] Peculiar behavior : no power output on Operate

Update........

I just turned on the K3/KPA500/P3 as usual (KPA500 is OPER, not Standby) and
listened to the band for awhile. I heard a strong station calling on 12
meters SSB from Scotland and gave him a call and noticed only the K3 was
putting out power (probably 20 or so watts, the low drive I usually use to
drive the KPA500). He answered me and I then came back to him on the OVER,
but now, the K3/KPA500 was putting out 400-450 watts as normal