Ariel -

What options, if any,  are in your K2?   Can you temporarily disable the
100-watt PA and connect the 10-watt PA directly to the dummy load
(disconnecting the cables to the KPA-100 completely), and if so, what
happens then?  It may be that the wattmeter diodes are damaged.  If that
happens the power control circuit cannot operate properly and all sorts
of odd things may happen.

- Jim, KL7CC