As another has pointed out, headphones/mics are very personal and subjective.

I love my Radiosport headphones. They are sold, well made, and both feel and
sound great. I purchased the gel earpads with cloth covers and the soft
headband cover, and can wear them for very long stretches. I get excellent
audio reports as well. I tried the widely acclaimed CM500's and found them
cheaply made and uncomfortable.

Different strokes....

73,

Lou, W0FK

Jim Brown-10 wrote
> These are AWFUL headsets for ham radio -- VERY heavy and uncomfortable.
> A few guys in our contest club fell for the hype and bought them, and
> they hated them.  I tried them on at a meeting and found them very
> uncomfortable.  They're also VERY expensive as compared to other much
> better headsets.
>
> ***
>
> The Yamaha CM500 is equally comfortable and
> good sounding, the boom mic sounds great with a K3, and can be bought
> for less than $50, shipping included.  .
>
> 73, Jim K9YC

-----
St. Louis, MO
K3 #2513, P3 #620, KX3 #0036