Mint condition, fully-loaded Elecraft K1-4 with the antenna tuner,
noise blanker, LCD backlight, internal battery option, multi-way
stand, N0SS tune LED kit, and finger dimple. The radio is set 80kHz
tuning and for 40/30/20/15M bands. Included are magnets mounted
inside for attaching Palm Paddles (not included). It can easily be
changed to 17M with the included parts. Late S/N 002855.
Professionally built, about 40hrs all together. No issues or
problems whatsoever. No scratches, chips, scuffs, etc.

I have used this radio at our beach house for around 100hrs during
two three-week vacations at Sullivan's Island, SC. With the antenna
I use (DK9SQ 33ft fiberglass pole and loop) I have logged 91
countries in EU, AF and SA (mostly 15/20M), plus many stateside
contacts. The 5W is adequate and the exceptional receiver have been
more than gratifying for many QSO's.

K1-4, KAT1, KNB1, K1LCD, FDIMP & manual for $395 plus shipping.

All the above plus: Include KBT1 (internal battery & cover), KTS1
(Tilt Stand) and N0SS tune LED kit for $455 plus shipping.

73 es tnx Bill N4LG

Original purchase prices:

K1-4 Four-Band 5W CW Xcvr $400
KAT1 Internal ATU for the K1 $120