Hi-
 I have an excellent K2/10 that is a kick, perfect for temporary setup for the
next while. After that I'd be interested in adding an outboard
KAT-100 auto tuner and  KPA100 amplifier in an external matching enclosure.
 Anyone have a setup like this for sale, or the individual unbuilt or built
kits. A nearby swap could include an antique 9.5 Hammarlund HQ-180c and a
Multi-Elmac AF-68 including power supply and microphone, or other old stuff or
just cash. Or swap around my on ground, never up: Rohn 25G tower, thrust
bearing, rare fold over mid section, tilt over base. Also have never used CDR
HAM M II rotor and control box. I enjoy the hunt, so if you have part of what I
am in search of, that will be a start.
 Reply off line, please.

73 de Dave in NH