Hi Cary,

We have not shipped any KAT500 kit orders yet (outside of a few field
test units).  Only the assembled KAT500s have been shipping.

We have now finished field testing the KAT500 kit assembly procedure and
modifying the assembly manual based on the assembler feedback. We will
receive the manuals from the printer Monday and will begin shipping the
KAT500 kits either Monday or Tuesday.

We started emailing the first customers today to confirm their delivery
information on the kit orders. since you were an early order email
sa...@elecraft.com if you do not hear from us soon.

73,

Eric
---