Good morning, I am the proud owner of a KX3 and was wanting to give the SDR
capabilities of the radio a go. I own an Imac computer so I am in the market
for Mac friendly SDR software.  The only program I have come across is DL2SDR's
program....
1. Has anyone used this program and if so what are your thoughts?
2. If you are a KX3 owner and used DL2SDR how was the setup?
3. Is there any support (Yahoo group, other email groups) for this program?
4. Are there any other Mac SDR programs out there...I was only able to find
DL2SDR's?

The other option I was considering was purchasing Parallel desktops 8 and
running a windows SDR program on the Mac.
1. Is there Mac owners out there who have run Parallels....what are your
thoughts on the program?
2. Which windows SDR program are you running on your Mac?
Thanks for your input
Mike
VE3WDM
http://ve3wdm.blogspot.com