I suppose this forum is a good place to ask as so many are CW ops.

I am evaluating a pcboard relay for switching RF (Tx/Rx) and need to know what speed that the relay needs to qualify for semi-breakin. Also, a precise definition of semi-breakin would be nice.

I get that QSK results in transfer from Tx to Rx after every CW character. I'm guessing semi-breakin switches when there is a pause in transmitting. I can evaluate the switching speed of my candidate relays using a storage scope but need a precise number on how fast they need to be.

73, Ed - KL7UW
PS: these relays will be switching 300w RF.