I'm selling my K2/10, SN 01825, which has the following add-ons:
KSB2 SSB Option
K160RX - 160 Meter option
KAT2 20 W Internal ATU

It has a type A board, but with the following upgrades:
E850138 Temperature Compensated PLL Reference Upgrade
BFOMDKT BFO Toroid & PLL Ref Osc Xtal Upgrade
KSB2MDKT PSK 31 Upgrade for SSB Option
K2KSB2XTLS – 14 Matched Filter Crystals for K2 and KSB2
E850093 10M BPF, VFO/ALC Mod Kit
XFILMDKT 2nd Filter Upgrade for the K2
SSBCAPKT Wider Bandwidth Capacitor Kit
K2KEYMDKT Keying Bandwidth Mod Kit
E850089 Grill Cloth
K2ATOBKT All other A to B upgrades in addition to above
FWK2MCIO – MCU Firmware 2.04, IOC Firmware 1.09
FWSSB – SSB Firmware 1.08
Note: KAT2 Firmware is 1.07

I built it myself (including installing the upgrades) and it works well,
though I can't ever remember using it on CW.  I've won a few SSB contests
with it running QRP.  There isn't a scratch on it, though one of those
little screws that hold the plastic lens over the display is missing, and
the main dial is blemished from my finger turning it as if there were a
dimple there.

There is no microphone with it.

Pictures are available on request.

I really like this transceiver and always thought it was the best I've ever
owned.  Then my wife blessed me with a K3 last Christmas, and I find that I
seldom use the K2 anymore.  It's too nice to just gather dust, so now it's
for sale.

I'm asking $550.00, which includes USPS Priority Shipping anywhere in the
United States.

Please contact me off the list at ki0...@charter.net

73, Dan
K0ZL