David,

        You are so right!! The problem is I have a K3/100 with a P3 and am now
pursuing satellite. The K2 is my standby rig and I really love it. It is a
great radio, even at 10W I have worked some good DX, and it is a beyond par CW
radio, actually I think a bit more sensitive than my K3.

        I have been working on a project using the Arduino UNO for satellite
and for that I need a couple of VHF/UHF radios. So, I decided I would make the
sacrifice.

73s Jim