Folks, I posted this question on the CocoaModem Yahoo group but have had no
replies. Searched that group's archives, along with the Elecraft archives for
an answer, but no luck. So, I'm sending it to this group in the hope that
someone may have an answer. Here is that Yahoo Group post:

I must have something set incorrectly. I'm using a MacBook Air with OS/X
10.7.5, a brand new SignaLink USB and cocoaModem 2.0 connected to an Elecraft
K3. A year
or so ago I was using this same laptop (older version of OS/X), CM, and a
different SLUSB. As this feeble brain recalls, I did have it working. To make a
long story short, I had sold the SLUSB and recently decided that was a bad idea
and am getting back into PSK-31 communication. Got a new SLUSB and hooked it up
earlier today.

I have the Tigertronics-supplied K3 cable plugged into the proper jacks in the
back of the K3. I set the jumpers in the SLUSB per the instructions that came
with the cable. I'm pretty sure I have the K3 set up at least partially correct
- it IS in Data-A mode.

Here's what's happening: I can see PSK-31 signals in the waterfall display at
the top of the screen, but nothing gets decoded and displayed  in the XCVR 1 or
2 box after
clicking into the waterfall. In addition, when I transmit, it appears that no
audio is being sent to the K3. The PTT clicks in the K3 and it goes into
transmit mode until I click "Receive" on the CM panel. The text that I've typed
into CM gets repeated in the XCVR 1 or 2 display box, but the RF power level of
the K3 stays at the bottom, as if nothing was being sent to it's line in.

In CM's config for PSK I've got the input and output set to USB Audio CODEC and
the state to Active.

So, I see PSK signals in the waterfall but no text display from them, plus I get
no transmitting. Anyone have an idea where I've got something messed up?

Tnx, Jim / W6JHB