Seems like there is some confusion between iMics and iMacs on this thread  :-)

At any rate since you are already using the SL no need for an iMic at this time.

BTW, lately my configuration for RTTY and PSK 31 has been to use Rumlog.  It
uses the internal FSK function of the K3 and when connected  up with CCM gives
you multiline receive.  Doing it this way requires only a receive line from the
Line out and on my mini the input is stereo so I can watch both receivers in an
RTTY pile up with CCM's dual receiver mode.

I also use the P3SVGA set up for a lot of RTTY and what little PSK31 I do.

Either way I don't have to think about audio drive so it makes for it a quick
set up.

Something else to play with when you have some time.

Rick
K6LE