Hi Don,

Perhaps the problem is that VFO-B is in a different mode (maybe SSB or
DATA). The simplest step to avoid this problem is to tap the A-B button (#3)
twice. The double tap transfers ALL parameters from VFO-A to VFO-B. Then you
can hold the same button to enter SPLIT and rotate the VFO-B dial to your
desired frequency and begin transmitting.

73,
Mike K2MK

goldtr8 wrote